We offer outstanding capability to organize and present training courses on water resources engineering software and on principles of hydrologic and hydraulic engineering. All staff members have experience training professionals through university extension programs and through our consulting business. We are experts at communicating complex technical subject matter to diverse audiences.
In addition, Ford Engineers has (ghost)written or revised, in whole or in part, many Corps of Engineers guidance documents, including:
- The Engineer Manual (EM) on risk-based analysis for flood risk management studies (EM 1110 2 1619).
- The Engineer Regulation (ER) on water control management (ER 1110 2 240).
- The HEC-FIA technical reference manual.
- The EM on hydrologic analysis of interior areas (EM 1110 2 1413).
- The EM on hydrologic engineering requirements for flood risk management studies (EM 1110 2 1419).
- Chapters for the flood-runoff analysis EM (EM 1110 2 1417).
- The technical reference manual and applications guide for HEC-HMS.
- The HEC-FDA applications guide.