We help our clients around the world solve problems related to too much water or too little water. We work hand-in-hand with clients to:
- Identify and define the questions that must be answered to solve water resource management problems.
- Use appropriate technology to answer the questions.
- Explain the answers so that informed decisions can be made.
We apply hydrologic and hydraulic expertise and experience to solve water control, supply, design, and operation problems. For example, we offer:
- Watershed runoff and channel hydraulic analysis.
- Watershed hydrologic analysis.
- Reservoir system simulation and analysis.
- Project benefit analysis.
- Risk and uncertainty analysis.
- Real-time forecasting and flood warning system development, configuration, calibration, and implementation.
- Decision support system development.
- Technology transfer, including university and private professional development courses, training materials, and engineering manuals.